We have put together some delicious Stowells Wine recipes for you and your friends to try. There is something for every occasion, season and wine style – so enjoy.
Stowells white wine refresher punch – Makes 2 litres
- Pour 1.5 litres of Stowells white wine into a large jug.
- Add 2 chopped apples and 300ml of apple juice.
- Top up the jug with 200ml of sparkling elderflower or soda water prior to serving.
- Serve in a tall glass with plenty of ice.
Stowells white wine spritzer – by the glass
- Measure 175ml Stowells white wine into a Spritz glass.
- Top up with soda water.
- Serve with a slice of orange or lime and lots of ice.
Stowells long white wine cooler – by the glass (tall glass 300ml)
- Pour 175ml Stowells dry white wine into a tall glass, over ice.
- Add 75ml of soda or lemonade.
- Add 20ml of grapefruit juice, 20ml of pineapple juice, 5ml of lime juice and 5ml of lemon juice to the glass.
- Stir and garnish with a slice of lemon or lime.
Stowells red winter warmer mulled wine – Makes 2 litres
- Pour 1.5 litres of Stowells red wine into a saucepan.
- Add 1 litre of water, 6 tablespoons of sugar or honey, 2 oranges sliced with the rind on, 4 cloves, 2 teaspoons of root or ground ginger and 2 tablespoons of liqueur i.e. Cointreau or Grand Marnier (optional) to the saucepan.
- Simmer gently, stirring to dissolve the sugar.
- Continue to simmer for a further 20 minutes ensuring that it does not boil.
- Strain and remove the spices and fruit.
- Serve hot.
Stowells red sangria – Makes 2 litres
- Pour 1.5 litres of chilled Stowells red wine into a large jug, A lighter style red such as Stowells Spanish Tempranillo works well.
- Take 1 lemon and 1 orange and cut into wedges. Squeeze the juice from the wedges into the wine and then put the remaining fruit into the wine (without the pips).
- Before serving, add 3 tablespoons of sugar and 25ml of brandy.
- Top up with 300ml of ginger ale or soda water. Ice is optional.
- Serve with slices of strawberries, peaches, raspberries or kiwi for an extra twist.
Stowells red wine punch – makes 2 litres
- Pour 1 litre of Stowells red wine into a large jug.
- Add 3 sliced oranges and 2 sliced lemons to the jug.
- Add 300ml of orange juice and 300ml of pineapple juice and stir.
- Serve in a tall glass over ice.
Stowells rosé cocktail – makes 2 litres
- Pour 1.5 litres of Stowells rosé wine into a large jug.
- Top up with 500ml of soda water.
- Add strawberries, slices of apple and orange.
- Serve in a tall glass with lots of ice.
- Why not try serving with raspberries, blackberries and other summer fruits?
Stowells rosé spritzer – by the glass
- Measure 175ml Stowells rosé wine into a Spritz glass.
- Top up with soda water.
- Serve with a slice of orange or summer fruits and lots of ice.
Stowells rosé cooler – by the glass
- Take a long, tall glass and fill it with ice.
- Pour 175ml of Stowells rosé wine over the ice.
- Top with lemonade and garnish with a slice of lime.